Friday 6 May 2016

Checked the perfection of my GPA, CGPA Excel calculator with my Own grade Cards. Do you also want to check?

Tags

Checked the perfection of my GPA, CGPA Excel calculator with my Own grade Cards. Do you also want to check?

Hi Friends i have checked the GPA i have achieved with the calculator i have made in excel

Three cases are checked here

Case-1 : Only Section A GPA is calculated as per the Section A Grade Card

Case-2: Only Section B GPA is calculated as per the Section B Grade Card

Case-3: AMIE CGPA = Section A+B+ Project and Lab is calculated as per the Section A/B Grade Card.

Its perfectly matching with the GPA/ CGPA printed in Original grade card received from IEI.

Check the Image below:- 


Do you also want to check your CGPA?

Read my post here and download the


Thanks and Regards.







Also Check Following posts:-




Civil Engineering AMIE 10 Years Previous Exams Solved Papers.


EmoticonEmoticon